Monday 24 June 2013

The Three Sisters

The Three Sisters

Sure Oz didn't make Theodora bite the apple , but he lied to
her about letting her be his queen and being a wizard !
Oz isn't careful or caring about women.
I know he is the antagonist of the story ,
but he still did something very bad.
Why doesn't Oz be responsible for that ?
He did even tell any women he lied
to that he was sorry. He just
pretends to turn into this great person ,
but guess what you still treat women terrible.
And I can't stand that.


I knew someone had to turn into the ugly green witch and she would be in the next movie. But I was still hoping Theodora could
get her heart back somehow, Evanora tricked everyone to thinking her lies. First Glinda was the wicked witch that killed their father, and second that Oz had an affair with her.
But somehow I wanted to think she was a good person.
Although I had some inkling that she destroyed her heart to
and turned into an ugly wicked witch.
But kept hoping she would change her mind and
save Oz and Theodora, sad thing is the only difference was
that without a heart she was only a little less merciless
than Theodora.
What was scary too was that I knew what Theodora felt like ,
the betrayal, hate , fear , envy. The seemingly unending
pool of pain and fear.
And that is the worst place to be.
Theodora was ultimately the most purely evil , but she is also
the most trusting and hopeful of others loving her , she would
do anything to be loved or be happy. Because she trust exactly
what people is saying is the truth she was easily manipulated
by Evanora , although she wasn't lying about Oz lying
and then decided to give up her heart , although she probably
didn't expect to work that well.

What was most surprising is that all the witches where both good and bad. Sure the titles were good and bad depending on what side you choose. But each witch was born with both powers.
What Evanora said about the wicked witch deciding to be wicked
and the most wicked of wicked , was true of all sisters.

Even Glinda , being good or bad was a choice . But each one of them wasn't originally 100% good or bad %.
People just aren't but somehow I expected
the witches to be different somehow.
And how come Evanora isn't the Wizard of Oz sequel?

I obviously have to read the books to find out more.
Great movie over all.

 I don't usually ever say this , but Disney make another Oz movie , this one was fantastic. I need to see more of the three sisters. It was easy to sympathize with them and see how they feel , I am one of three sisters too , and have alot of the same problems with my sisters. I hope Theodora gets her heart back , and so does Evanora , I am not an idiot , but its possible. Maybe I could write a sequel with a happy ending , but I really like miserable endings too. 

Ha ha ,I should get paid to be a movie critic , that was way too easy and fun to do.
 

1 comment:

  1. when I first saw Theodora , I thought she might be Oz's enemy. the first person you meet on the shore of a magical land in a movie is always your best friend or worst enemy , I could tell Oz shouldn't trust her from the beginning , although if he was an honest person she wouldn't have listened to Evanora's lies.

    ReplyDelete